Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Femmy5231 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 08:03 PM
    2001 altima
    2001 altima time belt is damaged and low oil pressure
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Sep 8, 2011, 02:00 AM
    Replace timing belt, and pullys if they are damaged, replace oil pump and you should be good to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Nissan Altima [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Nissan Altima it makes a short (less that a second) hissing noise ever so ofter and when it does the car kind of hesitates or hiccups ever so slightly. Any ideas of the problem?

2001 altima intake manifold gasket [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Nissan Altima. From what I have read, my rough idle is probably due to a leaking intake manifold gasket. I'm not a car mechanic. I'm I foolish to try to do this myself? I'm also having a problem with driver side power window not going all the way up. Is this the motor or the...

2001 Nissan Altima with intermittent ac [ 1 Answers ]

My ac works for a short time and then blows hot air only when it is over 85 degrees outside. I have done some research on line and thought that it was the thermal control amp and replaced that. No go. The system has been recharged, has adequate freon, has been tested for leaks and the compressor...

2001 Nissan Altima [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the Fuel Filter in a 2001 Nissan Altma GXE located. Also, will a bad Catalyic Converter cause low miles per gallon.

2001 nissan altima [ 1 Answers ]

Rough idle on 2001 nissan altima. Runs great then seems to fall off, will then regain normal idle speed.

View more questions Search