Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soraya.n Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2011, 03:08 AM
    What's wrong with Google images?
    Hello
    I know what images.Google.com looks like and I can feel a depressing difference now...
    During this week I've been trying to search images almost every day... but I find out that it doesn't work the same.. I mean the way it used to work for me.. does anyone else seem like having the same problem,too? Whenever I search images I just can see a few results and apparently they're all useless... or do you believe it that when I search very famous names like Justin Bieber or Merlin t.v. Show , etc. On Google images,I see no results?
    What should I do?. what's the problem?
    When I go to Google.com or encrypted.google.com I just feel like they don't look like before... I mean image search results just appear in half of the page and it's like I'm using my cellphone to surf the net... and I also can't see them even on https... I mean.. we should be able to view every image on this,shouldn't we?!
    Can you help me please..
    I really need and miss Google :(
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2011, 03:33 AM
    Google Image search works fine for me:

Name:  search.jpg
Views: 2001
Size:  85.8 KB

Attach a screenshot of what you see.

Sep 8, 2011, 01:25 AM

Sep 8, 2011, 01:30 AM
    Please open image in new tab... sorry!couldn't attach it...
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2011, 01:51 AM
    Hmmm... that is odd. What it looks like to me is, if you are doing that from school or work, is that there is a web content filter installed that is blocking content from certain domains.

Sep 8, 2011, 01:57 AM
    No... I use https://google.com actually!. and also see this one,please(open in new tab)

Sep 8, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Oh... "maybe it's your browser..."my brother pointed out.I tried Firefox and I see no problem now... but can I ask you how I can get my Google chrome fixed?
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2011, 09:37 AM
    I had the opposite issue. My Firefox was screwed, I think it was a Flash issue. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't fix the issue. The only thing that did was using the trial version of RevoUninstallPro which deleted all the Registry keys too. I re-downloaded FF and re-installed and it works fine now. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to delete pics from Google Images [ 10 Answers ]

There are pictures of me and the ex when you Google my full name... and I want those gone. How do I do this?

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

I need to know if my images are OK! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am currently doing my junior cert art in school.we were given different themes,it took me a while to decide but I finally reached a decision and so I picked a suitcase of memories,I am very lucky and I go on a holiday abroad every summer so I woulnt be stuck for ideas but yet I couldn't seem...

No images [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a problem that I can't find help for. Can someone tell me why I have no images in some of my windows just white boxes with red x's in them? Thank you, J

View more questions Search