Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartnsoul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 07:32 PM
    How can a person be so abnormal to physical abuse,and sexually abuse?
    My,cousin was missing for 2 yrs. And was on crystal meth for a long time but,she also was mentally abused,and most likely sexually abused.She is not the same anymore she lost her self being,and is always wanting sex,she steals,lies,and agrees to everything,she doesn't know who she really is anymore but she does remember her family,but she doesn't have any respect for herself or others.some how I need to find out what really happened to her,even though she is not all there she is still my cousin and I love her.. but honestly I don't know if it would have been better us finding her dead or like the way she is now..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2011, 07:46 PM
    NO, and I do mean no, you don't need to find out a thing, you want to find out things. She needs love and professional help. She will not ever be the "same" just as you are not the same as you were 4 years ago.

So what is being done by her close family to have her evaluated perhaps put into a drug detox center ?
    dashabunniered Posts: 7, Reputation: 6

Sep 27, 2011, 11:43 AM
    Im glad you still love her. And this sort of things happens a lot often then you would think. The thing is she has to want to change and become better than she is now. Talk to her see what's going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not sure whether I have been phsically/emotionally/sexually abuse? Help. [ 2 Answers ]

For a year and a month I have been with this guy since feb.2 2010 I was 14 at the time when we got together and now I'm 15. He is much older than me 5yrs older. Things have been really bad. In the beginning things were fine, then we broke up. We broke up because I was sick for 2 weeks and didn't...

Sexual, verbal and physical abuse [ 4 Answers ]

I was married and my husband physically, sexually and verbally abused me. I charged him once with physical abuse and ended up being so scared he would kill me that I changed my plea and he got off. I suffered two years of traumatic stress and it has affected my life negatively probably forever, I...

Physical abuse [ 6 Answers ]

I got violent with my pregnant girlfriend,I'm so ashamed,I grabbed her by the throat,I've bin violent on 6 or 7 times over our 2 year relationship,never punches just grabs and pushs,odd kix,does this mean I have a problem and need help or is it just a case of 2 people that shudnt be 2getha but...

Statue of limitations regarding physical abuse [ 3 Answers ]

I was physically abused in 2003 , I agreed to pay my exhusband for fixing up the family home. He hit me and injured my hands I now want to deduct my surgeries from what I owe him,is that possible?

Information about other than physical abuse [ 5 Answers ]

I do not know if this is criminal law. I would like to know if there is any justice for a person who has been emotionally, mentally, and sexually abused. The only evidence I have at the moment is another person who can testify to the same abuse and maybe a relative of hers. Mental abuse and the...

View more questions Search