Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Sep 6, 2011, 05:44 PM
    How do I know if this will turn my skin green?
    Okay so I used to think that pewter turned your skin green, but I have a friend who wears pewter jewelry all the time and it doesn't do anything. I also found out that there is more then one kind of pewter, apparently there is a lead-free pewter. So is that the difference. I've just found out that there are a lot of metals used for jewelry (pewter, sterling silver, lead-free pewter, tibitan silver, etc.). What ones turn your skin green?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2011, 08:10 PM
    Why Did My Skin Turn Green? How to Keep Jewelry from Discoloring Your Skin
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Sep 7, 2011, 06:12 AM
    What about pewter or lead-free pewter? It wasn't on the list. I'm assuming that the gold plated part would be the same as silver plated though, so it answered most of my questions, just not pertaining to pewter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Loreal Color Oops turn my hair green? [ 1 Answers ]

Well,I dyed my hair blonde and was trying to use Feria' Black Haricolor for my bangs and some side streaks... That obviously didn't work out because it turned BLUE! The day I wrote this is the same day I dyed my hair,I don't want to go to school with ugly hair :l PLEASE ANSWER FAST!~~ (For a...

Pewter jewelry and green skin [ 1 Answers ]

My question is simple. Will pewter jewelry turn my skin green with prolonged wear?

Too much red, will ash turn it green? [ 2 Answers ]

I just had my hair colored at salon. She used 1/2 med blonde and 1/2 dark blonde and the result is dark strawberry blonde or light auburn. Anyway... way too much red and not as light as I thought it would be. Can't get hold of my hairdresser so I called Clairol. They told me to use Lt Ash...

Pressure wash guy turn house green [ 1 Answers ]

I have a home with hardiplank siding. Hired a guy to pressure wash the house and he used bleach and changed it green. I was wondering what I the proper way to repaint the house. Does it need to be recaulked and sealed again or can it be just primed and repainted?

View more questions Search