Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wdrbbq Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 03:52 PM
    Getting started with Google voice lite
    I'm trying to get started with Google Voice's Google Voice Lite, with which I can make and receive phone calls through my gmail account while being able to keep my cell phone number. I'm totally lost as far as selecting Google Voice Lite and entering my cell phone number. In the Google forum they say to click on the gear at the top of the page to get to voice settings but when I do that I get Voice Settings but there is no mention of Google Voice Lite and no provision for adding my cell phone number. If anyone uses Google Voice Lite and knows how to set it up and get my cell phone number entered in, please respond. Thanks in advance.
    wdrbbq Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 03:26 AM
    Because I have recently discovered Google Voice Lite is not compatible with T Mobile pre-paid cell phones, I must withdraw the question. This info was discovered only after figuring out how to get into Google Voice Lite myself, and following instructions step by step. I got an error message from my cell phone provider in the course of executing the instructions due to incompatibility. Thanks for your time for which I now feel guilty for wasting. I have other questions involving Google Voice but I guess they should be presented in another thread. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace light up and stay lite for 3 min, pilot want stay lite, change thermalcouple [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace pilot would not stay lite, changed the thermcouple but pilot would still not stay lite, i installed a new gas valve, now pilot will stay lite until the unit lites up the furnace unit will come on and pilot goes out and unit stays on for about 3 min and then i hear a click and the furnace...

Speed Round: How is Google Voice working out for you? I love it! [ 2 Answers ]

I love Google Voice. I have four lines attached to one number. They are still working on transcribing but I have been able to read my messages and if I can't I can still listen.

Google Voice [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone get invitation to Google Voice yet?

When we started the furnace this year, it started, turned it off now it won't start. [ 0 Answers ]

It was working great, we turned the furnace in the off position on the wall, and now it won't start! I've reset the breakers over and over, even waited an hour, thinking time was of the essence... still won't come on. Old units: Luxaire inside unit Model ECC030GKA, Kenmore outside unit Model...

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

View more questions Search