Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jwec Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 03:30 PM
    Ladies, do you think a little Music Box is romantic?
    Question speaks for itself...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2011, 03:37 PM
    Not sure what you mean by music box: do you mean that little box that plays music when opened? Or something more particular?
    lovexooxoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2011, 06:05 PM
    What do you mean buy a music box?? A radio yes!
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Sep 6, 2011, 06:16 PM
    If the lady in question likes trinkets, antiques, and music, then I would say yes.

It all depends on the lady!
    jwec Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 07:37 PM
    She loves dancing (ballet, tap, jazz etc.) and I got this little ballerina music box and when you open it, it plays a sweet melody. Would that be a good gift for christmas or something? I would also give other things too of course!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 7, 2011, 06:13 AM
    Once again, it depends on her tastes. Does she like music boxes?

Even if it doesn't fit with what she currently 'likes', it could be nostalgic for her.

It sounds like a nice gift and like you are putting some thought into it which is a greater gift than the material part to some females.

Give from your heart and she should love it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I date my Reuge music box? [ 2 Answers ]

I found a lovely simple wooden music box at a second hand shop. Its quite heavy and in good condition. Its by Reuge and plays the song "Edelweiss by Richard Rodgers. I'm not sure what this means: CH 2/50 But that is on the lable on the inside of the box. It looks on the older side like maybe from...

Trying to find the movie the music box [ 1 Answers ]

Noise is not allowed in town or music. A little girl finds a music box and ends up bringing music and sound back into the town.

Video music box,house song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

REUGE music box [ 2 Answers ]

I have a REUGE music box date unknown. It has a Swiss musical movement and has a sticker on the back that says Eine kleine Nachtmusik (Allegro). It is a wall hanging music box. Any information you can find on this would be helpful.

View more questions Search