Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddiek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Freeze Detector for Intermatic Pool Timer
    Can anyone tell me how to wire a freeze detector into a intermatice dual timer control system?
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Feb 6, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiek
    Can anyone tell me how to wire a freeze detector into a intermatice dual timer control system?
    You need to tell what size, volt/ amp, pump you have and what kind of detector you will have, its rating(volt/ amp)... when you hook up the freeze detector you are bypassing the timer schedule. I think you would get more quick answer in the Electrical section

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

220 Volt Pool Timer [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to install an Intermatic Swimming Pool Mechanical Timer 220V - T104P3 to my exciting pump. I have two live wires coming from the breaker box which I labeled Line 1 & Line 2, there is also a ground wire. Then I have to wires coming from the pump which I labeled Load 1 & Load 2. I have...

How to wire 4 outlets to 1 INTERMATIC T101 SPST timer [ 1 Answers ]

I am new "Electrican". I did follow the instruction to out 1 set of 4 wires together in 1 INTERMATIC T101 40AMP 2 HP 120V timer, but the timer does not work. While all 4 swtiches for 4 set of lighting work fine. So single pole Times only can handles 1 wire of lighting, or whatever you can put...

Timer For Aboveground Pool Pump [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am a pool novice. I have a frameset aboveground pool with a cheesy pump - 1/16 HP, 120V. It's plugged into a heavy duty garage outlet, but it's not clear if it's a GFCI. What kind of pump timer can I use that is safe and inexpensive, possibly GFCI? Thanks!

Wiring Timer Clock, Off /On switch to Pool Pump [ 3 Answers ]

I recently replaced an underground electrical line for my pool pump. Now I'm not certain of the hookup from the main power (220)to the timer clock (also 220)into the manual off/on switch mounted in it's own box on the back of the timer box, to the pump motor. Can anyone help me here. It's a single...

Running a 110v Sw off a 220v pool timer [ 5 Answers ]

Help, I have a Pool timer that is wired 220V for the pool pump. I have a separate 110v wire that was switched from my guest house to turn the pool lights on. There is a short in that wire now, possibly a wire breakage in the cement from shifting? Anyway, I've since unhooked it. My question...

View more questions Search