Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackhatch620 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2011, 10:54 AM
    Civic hatch
    I had problems with my civic stalling after turning it on and it running rough but I fix the stalling it stills runs a little rough it gave me code 16 (injector) but it turned out to be it was missing the clips on 2 of them so I fixed that problem but now it still runs a little rough and it tops out at low rpm's the code 16 went away but now I have a code 5 (map) sensor would the map sensor cause that and why at higher rpm's and not low?
    blackhatch620 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2011, 10:57 AM
    Also replaced the icm coil cap and rotor spark plug cables valve cover gasket and grommets and also when I took the pcv valve the car seemed to run a little better but I don't know how they vacuum line go they are all messed up and I don't have a picture to go by

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

91 civic hatch no start [ 2 Answers ]

My 91 won't start can ran OK but had a rough idle at stop so I took out injectors and cleaned with cab and choke cleaner replaced as instructed and it won't start fuel pump coming on getting gas to carb getting spark and not showing any error codes some assistance with this matter would be greatly...

94 civic hatch dx only getting about 24 m/gallon [ 1 Answers ]

I was getting about 35-37 a couple months ago, but then my car stopped working. I replaced the entire distributer, plugs, wires, fuel filter, fuel injectors, and PGM- FI Main relay. My car works now! Yay. (it still has a little trouble turning over, but it always does) Anyway, I am getting...

92 civic, cv 2dr hatch, 1.5L, distributor [ 1 Answers ]

Over the last 2 months Ive noticed a noise coming from my car. Several weeks ago I foud where it was coming from. It was my distributor. I found a decent priced one 148... bran new. But need to know if it is something that can be replaced by someone with no automotive experience? Since the...

Can you assist me on my 1993 civic hatch [ 1 Answers ]

My 1993 civic's ignition coil just went out but I don't know how to replace it ca somebody help me

View more questions Search