Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peberhart71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 08:08 AM
    What is considered part time hours for TN?
    How many hours are you allowed to work to be considered part time employee in state of TN?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2011, 05:03 PM
    The only thing I could find out about TN is that the employer sets the number of hours per week to be considered part-time or full-time, but a part-time employee normally will work less than 30 to 35 hours per week.

The TN site I found is:
    Welcome - Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Part time lunch hours? [ 1 Answers ]

Can employer force you take a unpaid meal for a 4 and a half hours long shift?

Can I be considered Part Resident and fill taxes jointly [ 3 Answers ]

I entered US on 12 July 2008. This is the first time I travelled to US. I am here on H1 B Visa and my wife travelled along with me. She is on H4 Visa. Can I file my taxes for year 2008 jointly. She needs to apply for ITIN then. Please suggest me Thanks a lot, Pratik

Am I considered full time or part time. [ 13 Answers ]

I have worked for a co. for almost 10 years. I work the weekend a total of 48 hours. My boss gave me some papers to sign stating that I am a part time employee. If I sign these will it have an effect on social security or if I am ever laid off will it effect how long I would be able to draw...

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

View more questions Search