Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kvido Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 08:04 AM
    What to think, what to do?
    Me and my girlfriend passed through the bad period. I didn't have success in business for maybe 1,5 year. (now is getting better). This situation completely turned myself. I didn't care about myself, I didn't have any good energy. In the positive thinking of way I gave her couple of promises but I didn't reach them. We had fights. She told me that I changed and she is not sure if she wants to spend her life with me. She also said, that I was only one she thought about like the last one in her life. But now she is not sure if I can take care of her and family.

Couple of days ago, she said she needs break and move out in Monday. We spend the weekend out of the city and it was nice. I started to have hope, that maybe she change her decision. But she said, that it was a great weekend but one weekend is not enough. She said she wants to have space to think if she really loves me or if it is just a habit. I asked her if she has somebody, or she is interested to and she said no and if it is true, she would say it. I ask her if it is a break and she said, that she doesn't know what is it. She just need space to realize their feelings. I let her go, helped to move to her friends place and I said her: do what you need. Now I am trying to fix all stuffs I messed up because I Ive been lost, I also better don't contact her. She wrote me just the question if I am OK and than couple of sentences about how she is looking for new apartment. So I send her couple of links.

I am trying to give her space, to improve myself and do what I used to do before. I hope that she can realize that she can trust me as a man and I am still the same as she felt in love with me. I want her back. Don't know if it is possible and don't want to hope if there is no hope... Any ideas what to do? Is it just a break what can lead to getting together back or it is break up? Thank you
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2011, 11:39 AM
    Is this just a break from living together or does she want to stop seeing you for awhile? Yet... she is still contacting you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2011, 06:52 PM
    It may hurt, but you must give her what she asked for as you rebuild yourself, and a life without her. Take it as a break up, just so you don't have false hope.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2011, 05:19 PM
    You are going to have to tough it out and wait for her to make a decision. If you want to stand around and wait, however what I would recommend is to of course start improving areas of yourself that need improvement, that is ALWAYS good. But, move on with your life and maybe stay single for a while, after you are over her and get into a routine maybe you can find someone who actually knows what they want in their lives and will be able to be a part of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search