Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tweetybird4u9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 05:41 AM
    Adopted son
    I put my son up for adoption at the age of 18 he would be twenty six years old now and was born August sixth of 1985 at river side hospital in wichita ks and he went to a family in California
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 6, 2011, 05:43 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    How where you able to put your 18 year old son up for adoption as he would legally be an ADULT.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 6, 2011, 05:43 AM
    Hi, did you read 'Looking for birthparents/children given for adoption' near the top of this board first?
    Answer below if you did and still need some suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son was adopted and is 16 now and wants to live with me [ 1 Answers ]

My son was adopted and is 16 now residing with his biological mother and his adopted father and wants to move to Florida to reside with me the biological father

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

My three year old son is being adopted [ 17 Answers ]

Hello my name is Sleema and I have five children two girls age 13,9 and three boys age 11,10.3 they been with dyfs for three year I been seening them on the weekends and every other Wednesday.Dyfs is giving me back 4 of my children but noot my babie they said he bonded with they foster mother but I...

How do I go about getting my son adopted by my husband? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married since 2006 and monthly my son asks me when his Dad is going to adopt him so he can have the last name the rest of his family does. I did not list a father on the birth certificate because I don't know. I have been told by a lawyer that it has to be put in the...

Can my son be adopted by my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Can my boyfriend adopt my son if the biological father never sign the bith certificate and has never been in my sons life?

View more questions Search