Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chantey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 01:43 AM
    I am wondering if I'm pregnant, can someone help?
    I'm unsure if I am pregnant and need help. I did test with urine and dettol and the result I got was like oil and water. I'm having backpains, headaches, heartburn and short temper. I also have a 'pimply' like rash on my face.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2011, 02:52 AM
    I have no idea what oil and water means,as regards to a pregnancy test. What test did you try to do ?

Sep 6, 2011, 05:56 AM
    Can't remember the name of the test I used

Sep 6, 2011, 05:58 AM
    I did use a home pregnancy test and I showed negative

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wondering if I may be pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

My period isn't usually more than 2 to 3 days late every since I took birth control pills to regulate my menstrual cycle. But I'm a week late, which has really never happened so I'm really worried. I had protective sex the 2th and unprotected sex the 12th which was also the day I was due to start...

Wondering about being pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

My last period only lasted 2 days and it was really really light and barely there. I was kind of wondering if I was pregnant so I went online and looked it up and found out that, that was one of the very first signs of pregnancy. It said either completely missing your period or it being very...

I was wondering if I can get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have been trying to get pregnant for sometime now almost 4 years and I haven't got pregnant not once... now I have a new fiancé and I want to to give him and me a child but I don't know what's wrong... I am a little over weight but I know so many big and overweight females that have...

I'm 15 and wondering if I'm pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. I think I am pregnant now, but I don't no. I am always come on my period between the 11th and the 15th and I this month I started bleeding on the 8th. A lot of people are telling me it could be Implantation bleeding, but its not...

View more questions Search