Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crysbartlett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2011, 09:32 PM
    My husband is a trustee, will he serve less time then originally sentenced?
    My husband had his sentencing on August 31st. They gave him 2 years with half for non violent crime and no priors. But he also has a sentencing date on the 15th of September, he got arrested on August 18th.

So, what is the sentencing for what they already told him, and how long will he do out of that. He is also a truste.

Thank you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 5, 2011, 10:11 PM
    Crysbartlett, It would help the experts answer your question better if you could tell them what he was sentenced for. Why was he arrested?
    crysbartlett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 09:23 PM
    He was arrested for the use and selling herion , his house got raided on march 1st 2011 was arrested then thrown out of jail for no reason they said it was a mistake he got released , well he was so messed up he know nothing no court date or what had happened , then re-arrested on August 18 th for the same thing .guess they were looking for him cause they were out side our house .
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2011, 05:23 PM
    I'm doubtful he will regain his trustee status right away. He may or may not be released earlier. Why did they rearrest him for the same thing if he had been released? Please clarify here. Did he get a new charge since he was released?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much time will be sentenced for a Felony Probation Violation CA and a warrant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My boyfriend is in jail for a felony probation violation in Alameda County,CA and he also has a warrant in Contra Costa County, CA as well. How much time do you think he will be sentenced.

Can I be on probation and serve jail time at the same time [ 1 Answers ]

I am serving 3 years probation and have to use vacation time to go to jail. In one year I have to serve 3 weeks the next year I have to serve 4. Is this legal? Isn't it either one or the other? I also have no contact with co-defendant as well and the victim.

How much time will my boyfriend serve? [ 3 Answers ]

What happenend was my boyfriend got charges with grand theft under 5000 in 2005 and bonded out and kept going to court for a year and a half and then skipped on is next court date because his public defender told him case dismissed. He finds out he has a warrant. We got pulled over in my car she...

View more questions Search