Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Sep 4, 2011, 12:14 PM
    Soften Leather Gardening Gloves?
    How do you re-soften leather gardenibg gloves that have gotten wet and dried in a stiff condition?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 4, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Try this How to Soften Leather Motorcycle Gloves | DoItYourself.com
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2011, 05:49 PM
    Go to a sporting goods store and get some Neatsfoot oil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to soften my black skin? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello out there! My skin is naturally black.I would like to know which cosmetics can soften my skin so that it looks younger withot altering its colour? By Mkayala.

How to soften herdened rubber seal on sunroof? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I used my sunroof here in England for the first time this year. It opened fine but when I tried to close it, it got half way and the motor groaned then the sunroof stopped. When I looked for the cause, I found the rubber seal around the glass had rucked up and jammed the glass. I managed to...

Lacrosse Gloves [ 1 Answers ]

I have some Signed Warrior Superfly lacrosse gloves that I am desperate to sell. They are custom to philidelphia barrage (a pro lacrosse team) and signed by Ryan Boyle. They are already about 200 dollars without any signature. What should I sell them for and where? Ebay is not working for me...

How to soften itchy sweater? [ 2 Answers ]

I used to have a product that was made to soften sheets and it was some type of talc power or something like that. It was also suggested that it can be used on sweaters. I was the perfect product for those itchy sweaters... so please tell me where to find a similar product or help with a home...

View more questions Search