Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Khristi23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2011, 10:39 AM
    No period since July 25: pregnancy tests negative
    I am wondering if I am pregnant I haven't had my period since July 25th 2011 and I've taken 3 pregnancy test all of which have been negative could I be pregnant?
    mommie07 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2011, 02:32 PM
    I think that there is a big chance you should go to the doctors and get a blood test done!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two negative pregnancy tests but still no period [ 5 Answers ]

I am always very regular with my period. 28 days. My last period was August 15th. Im over a week late.

Chance of pregnancy? Negative tests no period [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 13th of Feb and I have not had a period since I started in Jan on the 6th. I have had a bit of light bleeding that occurs after sex and I kept thinking that was the start of my period but it's just a few pink spots and nothing else after that. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests all came...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Three negative pregnancy tests, no period for five months [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and I have not had my period in five months. The last time I had sex was about five months ago as well. I was on the birth control pill but I wasn't very good about taking it everyday and ontime. Today I got a tiny bit of red blood when I wiped. Which also happened once about a month...

4 negative pregnancy tests but still no period [ 7 Answers ]

My period was due on April 10th and on that day I took a test and it was negative.since then I've taken 3 more and they all were negative but I'm having no symptoms for my period to come which I usually do and I'm having the symptoms of being pregnant me and my boyfriend have been having...

View more questions Search