Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spectre855 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Putting Videos on 360
    Are you able to put videos off a PC onto a 360? If so how and what formats are supported?
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Feb 5, 2007, 09:07 AM
    You can put the videos on your 360 if you have them linked up and I do believe the only format supported is Windows media player, could be wrong about that though. Xbox.com | System Use - Use a PC with Xbox 360 This link has all you need to transfer things from your PC to 360.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PS3 or 360 [ 34 Answers ]

I never thought this might be a problem but, I've already had a PS2 and a bunch of games for it and never had any xbox games, while so far my friends all have 360's and now the PS3 is coming out. I want to get the PS3 because of my games that I can play for it. But then I can play the online on the...

360 three rings of death... Help [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I am not totally sure what's wrong with this game system but all it will show now is three rings. I don't know how to fix it or anything I can do about it. Any advice is welcome. Thanks

Children's videos! Scary [ 1 Answers ]

When I was very little I used to watch this one video with a series of kind og grim reaper tales almost.. some kind of "tales". One of them had to do with this girl that was wandering lost in a forest and this owl comes to her and shows her how inside of a tree is this little home with a bed a...

Burning videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I need help with burning a video with nero and winxp. It encodes OK but when time for brning it goes to my hard drive instead of the cd burner. Why is that? Please help... I used nero on my old computer with win 98 and it worked fine encoding and burning of videos. Thank you for your help....

View more questions Search