Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Farah483 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2011, 04:54 PM
    Is Al-Imam Al-Mahdi alive nowadays? If yes, since when, and where is he?
    Also, it seems like we can count time differently as Allah defined that a day of which He counts is like 1000 years of our counting. Then there is a time that comes where Dajjal lives 40 days on earth: one day like a year, one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of his days like ours. Accordingly, can we assume around when he will arrive? Since the signs predict he's near. And where from?

Please answer, I'm in excessive need to know. Thank you.
    mowahed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 09:43 AM
    He will come out from Asfahaan in Iran that for sur as we have been told in hadith of rasolallah./when will he come? After Almahdi./whene will Almahdi come?Inshaallah he is alive as in hadith he will be with those with the black flag when thye first abear in KHorsan wich is Afganistan and he will go to MAKA and will start from there.

Sorry about my English

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How has the us subprime crisis reshaped the whole sphere of finance nowadays [ 0 Answers ]

How has the us sub-prime crisis impacted on international finance?

What do you think about Imam Mahdi? [ 1 Answers ]

Will Mahdi come to earth?

What kind of music people like most nowadays? [ 3 Answers ]

I want 2 know the music that make u dance and enjoy unlimited nowadays.

The Mahdi Hatter has a blog [ 5 Answers ]

Heck... I didn't even know he was literate ! Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - The Official Blog - Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran I wonder who is really writing all the fluff on his blog. Where is the torch Israel rhetoric ? No claim that there are no gays in Iran? The funniest posting is his...

Friend seems distant nowadays [ 7 Answers ]

I've been friends with this girl online for about 1.5 years. (strictly platonic) We didn't really talk a lot until about 4 months ago. From then till about May we talked like almost everyday, or quite a few times a week. And they were really fun and nice to talk to, and I was glad that she wanted...

View more questions Search