Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TCgroup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2011, 03:44 PM
    Frigidaire dryer # GLER642AS3 won't turn off and timer won't advance
    The dryer works fine, it just won't stop unless you manually turn it to off or open the door. The dryer is electric and the model # is GLER642AS3.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2011, 04:48 AM
    The timer motor is bad. Either replace the timer or just the motor. Very easy to do. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kenmore 70 series gas dryer timer stting doesn't advance and not heating [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 70 series gas dryer model# 11072722100 the timer setting doesn't advance and the unit won't heat up

Dryer timer does not advance [ 1 Answers ]

Maytag MDG8400AWQ Gas Dryer - Timer does not advance, replaced timer - no change. Found burnt transistor on dryness control board. Replaced board and same transistor burns out on new board. Why? What else can be wrong?

Dryer timer will not advance/ no heat [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Roper dryer model # rex6634rq0 The timer stopped advancing in all the settings and there is no heat.:(

Maytag MDE7600AYW Elec Dryer Timer Does Not Advance [ 4 Answers ]

To whom it may concern, I have a Maytag Electric dryer, model #MDE7600AYW with Intelli Dry, My time has stopped advancing in ALL cycles. I have heat in all cycles, however it will run till the cows come home and my clothes are barbie doll size. I replaced the timer to no avail (what a waste...

View more questions Search