Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melly1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2011, 08:01 AM
    Should I give my ex boyfriend another chance or go on with my life?
    I've recently broke up wit my boyfriend because of ah conversation he had about me to his ex... he was really disrespecting me... he called me names dirty names... and he's still in love with his ex... that's what he told me... but its hard to stop thinking about him... he keeps calling my phone asking for another chance but the thing is I met this great guy,n its all confusing,cause if I did'nt meet this guy I would have probably give my ex boyfriend another chance... rite now am confused... need help
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 3, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Your ex is a pig. He disrespected you and has told you he still is in love with his ex. What do you need to happen to figure out that you shouldn't be with someone like that?

Move on. Forget him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 3, 2011, 09:30 AM
    Why would you give a guy who disrespected you, called you names, and still thinks of his ex a second chance?

And why would you do the same thing to a new guy, that your ex has done to you? Getting with someone else before he stop thinking of the ex. It wasn't fair to you when he did it, and its not for to a new guy if you do it, so don't.

Let the dust settle on the ex before you jump from one guy to another. Then you won't be confused.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2011, 11:19 PM
    Why are you worried about him?
    When you found a great guy?

Don't rebound BTW. You're not ready.

There's a couple things here. You getting with a guy that's hung up on hs ex, and you kind of knowing all along.

Let him figure our who & what he wants. Without you hangin around.

Don't fall for for that crap in the future.

Here's the other thing.
    Hes a user & distrespects.

Be done with him. He obviously never wanted what you want.

Wait, I take that back. You want him, he wants him.

Don't ever speak to him again, I wouldn't.
    goldagarda Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2011, 04:14 AM
    Move On, you deserve better. If you give him another chance, he'll upset you again. I don't know what happened with your ex-boyfriend, but In my opinion, too many girls give guys second chances when they don't really deserve them. Think about how his words and actions made you feel. Find someone who doesn't make you feel that way.

Giving him a second chance is more likely to stop you from meeting someone who truly cares about you. He has said these words and can't take them back, and even if he never says it again, they won't stop hurting you.

Take time out, do things for yourself and be OK with being single. Make sure you're over an ex relationship before starting a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I give him a second chance? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been on and off with this guy for seven years ( were 21yrs old), we were going to get married and then I got a secondment job in australia for six months and he supported me and off I went, but I got cold feet and wasn't happy with him ( because of our past, it haunts me) so I left. Month...

Should I give her a chance or do NC [ 41 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I haven't posted on here in awhile. I've been concentrating on my work and spending time with friends and family. The advice and answers I have gotten from previous sitations has helped me grow, understand, and know what I want and what I DON'T want. I've been trying to avoid...

Should I give my ex-bf a chance? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, My current situation now is that my ex-bf called me this past weeks but I never answer. I wanted to but I was afraid that he is going to use me. I want to know what his motivation was by calling me but I am not sure if I should just pick it up or let it go. He messaged me on msn too but...

Should I give a second chance? [ 20 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for a little over 2 weeks. It has been going great. There is a lot of chemistry and I enjoy his company. So 2 days ago I get a text from a girl saying that he had been living with her up until a week ago. At first when I approached him about this he denied it all...

Should I give my ex another chance? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I started going out with this guy when I was 15 (( off and on )). Well we'd always break up over silly things because at the time we were young and had no clue what we were doing. The 4th time we broke up it was because I "thought" we were growing apart and I wanted something new because...

View more questions Search