Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tigger123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 12:48 PM
    What Happened
    I am new to this board but am in need of great help. I divorced about 4 years ago after being married 22 long years. Shortly after, I met this man that I really liked and he felt the same for me. We became close very quickly. He wanted to get married after being together for only a couple of months. I thought that was too soon as it seemed his intimate feelings for me were fading. Here it is four years later and we are still together (on and off) but seldom do we have sex. I have multiple sclerosis and he has always been with me during my down time with this disease and he is good to me, but there is noooooo passion on his part. I am 45 and he is 55. The first few weeks we were together he was a wonderful lover, so I know he can be. Also, he has not seen or dated any other woman since we met. He has never been married, but we have lived together at different points in our relationship. He says he loves me more than anything on earth and as I said he is very good to me. If I bring up the subject of romance or passion he says that I have watched too many movies or he gets mad. I've met a man that is very interested in me ( and is 11 years younger than me) but I would like to work on this on going relationship I have. Please Help.
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Feb 2, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Just follow your gut feeling.
    THEBARONSAMEDI Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 01:36 AM
    Don't do it. Stick with the one you've got. It'll hurt you more (than it will hurt #1) when you see how hurt #1 is as a result. He has compassion. Tell me, what, then, is hreater than compassion? He loves you, as you said, more than the world, but you are wondering whether the younger guy who can "show" you that he loves you more than the world is more legitimate: no, he cant, #1 already has shown you, he loves you more than the world, and that should be what you carry for good. You were married for twenty-two years, how many times did you repeat saying "I do" during those years, some things are 1) felt, 2) not to be repeated.

Best of luck, its clear you actually love #1 a lot,

-J. Pa. the third Baron Samedi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Whatever Happened to... [ 4 Answers ]

There was a shortlived series called What Really Happened to the Class of '65? which aired in 1977 or 1978. One episode concerns a charcter named (I think I rember this) Cindy Kaye, who was an aspiring singer. In the show, she sang a really beautiful song called "I Need You in My Plans". Does...

What happened? [ 4 Answers ]

What happened to Valinorsorrow?

What happened to my periods? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on what types of things besides pregnancy and stress would stop a period. I'm not asking for things that are problem specific, just anything would be great!!

Not sure what happened [ 21 Answers ]

I was to met a friend of mine out on Wed night to work on some stuff for him on my laptop. I smoke and he doesn't so I asked him to get us a table while I stayed outside to smoke. After a couple of minutes he came back out and said that he wanted to just go home and do the work some other time. ...

What happened? [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I met someone while holidaying... we became friends but what I feel for him is something much more than that. I want to know whether he felt what I did. Is there an outcome to this? What's in my future?

View more questions Search