Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty850 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Can you file more than one w2 form on one nys tax form or do u need additional forms?
    We live in nys and my friend has had 3 different jobs throughout the year. Does he file all w2's on one form or have a form for each?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 2, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Combine the wages from all the W-2s, and put the ages on one federal tax form and one state tax form.

If you want my professional help, contact me at [email protected].

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did not file Form-8843 for 2003-2004. OPT-H1 2005 Tax Need Help [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert, I came to US in 2002 as F1 student.I filed the 8843 Form for the 2002 and after that some how I missed all the consecutive years 8843 forms, since I had no employment.Now I have graduated in Dec 2004 and then started working on OPT until dec 31st 2005.My H1 started on 1st...

Which form should I file? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Tax Expert, I am from China. My visa status is H1 from Oct. 1, 2005 and prior to that was F1. I stayed in Minnesota from Jan. 1 to May 30 and in this period I earned some money as a Research Assistant. Then I moved to MA till now. I am married and my spouse is still holding F1 in MN for...

Which Form to file? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been working under an H1-B VISA since Dec. 2003. I am also a student who has paid tuition and tuition fees in 2004. Which form should I be using to file my taxes? I am from Korea and have been getting conflicting responses from several people. Last year my CPA filed my taxes using a 1040...

Help needed: Form to file 1040NR? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Before I start with my question, Thanks to AtlantaTaxExpert for patiently answering the questions to all.It does really help us many reading your posts. I got most of the information I require from the questions other people have asked. I am trying to follow this post for my decisions...

What form to file ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am an international student. I graduated in last year September 2004. I started working on my opt for a company. I paid fed,state and other taxes from oct 2004 till dec 2004. I need to know what from I have to file for my federal and state tax return. Do I need to file 1040 NR EZ for...

View more questions Search