Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dpf13gks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 10:50 AM
    I replaced the brake booster and brake light switch on a 2002 GMC Sierra 4 wd pickup
    And it will not shift out of park now
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2011, 11:38 AM
    Check all under dash and under hood fuses with a test light or multimeter.
    dpf13gks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 12:08 PM
    I checked all the fuses they were OK I got it out of park have have no brakes at all now. The truck would not come pout of parki becasuse of no brakes. Now I have to figure out why there are no brakes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to adjust brake light sensitvity at brake pedal -Dodge ram 2002 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My brake lights come on sometimes after I have left vehicle. I can force them off by pulling up on brake pedal or wedging something behind pedal. It kills my batteries when it goes un-noticed. Is this an adjustment? Or do I need to replace the brake switch? I have looked (awkward to get at)...

2002 malibu brake switch installment [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know where is the brake light switch is located,on a 2002 malibu

Changed 2000 camry brake light switch, but still will not shift and no brake lights [ 1 Answers ]

My sons 2000 Camry stopped shifting, no brake lights and no cruise control. I changed out the brake light switch, but it still does not work? Any ideas, please. Thanks

Where can I find the brake switch on a 2002 ford explorer? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find the brake switch on a 2002 ford explorer?

2002 Ford Brake Light Switch Issues [ 2 Answers ]

Have a 2002 Ford Excursion and a week ago I could not get it out of park, no 4 wheel drive etc... I found the 10 amp fuse blown and when replaced, it would blow immediately. Replaced the brake on/off switch and everything came back. Could shift it out of park, 4 wheel drive came back, all was fine...

View more questions Search