Ask
    cave00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2011, 10:47 AM
    91chevy pickup sarter won't work
    Put transmission back in truck now starter won't work
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 1, 2011, 03:03 PM
    What is the starter doing? If it is doing nothing at all have you checked the nuetral safety switch on the transmission?

If it is just buzzing or trying to turn the motor over then remove the starter and make sure your flywheel isn't bound up.
    cave00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2011, 08:17 PM
    Starter fix (bad wire) now truck won'y go acts like brakes are locked up brake light is on and won't go off checked brakes and fluid all is OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sarter relay, f350 [ 1 Answers ]

have an f350 6.0l. After oil change, truck will randomly not start, (no 12 volts to the starter). I have looked at a schmatic or the starting system and with the elimination of the starter, the park/neutral switch, starter relay and ignition switch are the only variables left. Does nayone know...

96 gmc pickup [ 3 Answers ]

My 96 GMC pickup 350 motor has no spark and no fuel up to the motor, I have replaced fuel pump, all fusees under neath the hood.

What kind of work is out there for a full sized Pickup Truck? [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in doing hot shot work. I live in Dallas Texas and I am interested in making runs maybe to local and or surrounding cities and states. I am also looing to purchase a trailer up to 16ft. Where do I start? What are other profitable businesses I may get into. I purchased this...

Overdrive on a 1988 Toyota R22e pickup carrying a Winnebago not work above 4000 [ 2 Answers ]

The overdrive on a 1988 Toyota R22e pickup carrying a Winnebago does not work above 4000 feet altitude, according to the owners manual and my experience. How can I modify the pickup automatic transmission overdrive so that it works above 4000 feet altitude? On long flat roads above 4000 feet, I...

View more questions Search