Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarieDuffy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 03:06 PM
    Old Furniture
    Hello,

I have some old furniture that I am parting with. Sadly, I know nothing about them but they are beautiful. I bought them from an elderly man years ago. It is a buffet, and a matching china cabinet. On the back of the china cab is 111b then what looks like some kind of Asian writing to me. Any guesses would be so appreciated.. Thank You
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

New furniture [ 5 Answers ]

We are in need of new furniture how ever my mother keeps putting off buying it because of the material. We are in desperate need of furniture with material that does not overly attract dog hair. Any ideas of material that does not attract dog hair?

Driftwood Furniture [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions on making driftwood furniture, i.e. - screws to used, keeping them durable? Thanks,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.