Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 31, 2011, 08:34 AM
    Lost Print Spooler
    Hi Guys! I have a Accer Aspire M1100, ser.#AM1100-U1402A Purchased in 08, while installing a printer I seem to have lost or disabled the print spooler, ( whatever the hell that is) I think it's a driver but it somehow drove right off my computer.
    How do I get it back? Every place I went on the internet said FREE DOWNLOAD but it seems to be free until I get about half way through and then they stick it to you. I guess nothing's for free on the net.
    Can you help a fellow expert out? Thanks, Tom aka speedball1
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2011, 09:08 AM
    Hi Tom,

This is an odd one. The spooler is a Windows service, a driver reinstallation won't help this.
    Take a look at the post from InspiredGuru here:
    Print Spooler Missing
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 1, 2011, 08:15 AM
    I found it. I stomped around the control panel and located services and enabled print spooler. You guys are in the wrong business. Every thing on the internet cost big bucks so I contacted Acer. I figured that since I purchased their product that their techs were there to help dummys like me.
    BIG SURPRISE! They were there to help alight For $48.00 a question they were there to help.
    I wish AMHD would pay me $48 bucks a question, Then I could install that hot tub I always wanted.
    Thanks guys! I'll probably be back. Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Print Spooler [ 1 Answers ]

The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly on Windows 2003 Server. How to I fix this problem Thank you

Print spooler keeps stopping [ 3 Answers ]

My print spooler stops before every print job. I have the vista operating system. It won't let me install any new printer:mad:

Print spooler [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I turn my computer on my print spooler is running and I have to go in to my computer and the manage area and shut it down and then go back in and start it back up every time I want to print something. Is there anyway to debug it so I don't have to do this every time?

View more questions Search