Ask
    Irenea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2011, 12:56 AM
    Does red wine get better with age in the bottle
    Red wine does it get better with age
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 31, 2011, 01:06 AM
    Some do some don't it all depends on the producer.
    That being said to get the best from a wine it must be stored correctly, especially if you are looking at many years for maturity.
    There's further details on storage here: Wine storage and optimal temperature

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bottle of wine [ 5 Answers ]

THE BOTTLE OF WINE For all of us who are married, were married, wish we were married, or wish we weren't married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine: Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo...

Cooking wine vs dry red wine [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all: Thank you for reading/responding to this post. I am making what I hope will be a rich, yummy roasted onion soup... the recipe calls for dry red wine... my wife picked up a red cooking wine... will this work, or be too strong? Or should I just go get that dry red wine..? Any help...

Red wine in bottle -- how long good? [ 12 Answers ]

How long can one store red wine in the bottle and Expect it to still be drinkable upon opening?

Vintage 1963 Bottle of Esportazione Red Tuscan Wine value question [ 2 Answers ]

At an Estate Sale, I recently bought a Vintage 1963 Bottle of Esportazione Red Tuscan Wine, Produced and Bottled in Italy by NELLO GORI. It's never been opened, and is green glass shaped almost like a Jeanie Bottle, but with a curved handle. Any value to this? Thanks!

1 bottle of wine in 3 nights. [ 15 Answers ]

If someone has a bottle of wine (regular bottle, liter?) maybe 3 to 4 glasses? Over a period of 3 nights, I'm thinking a glass a night or a glass and 1/4. Is that a problem? Should they seek help? Should they be ostracized? :confused:

View more questions Search