Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mother41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 04:43 PM
    Brownish discharge all time an pain lower stomach an upper chest
    Hi I am 43 yrs old I have had 5 children an I am very sexually active with my fiancée, I am on thyroide tablets for under active thyroid an also various other medication , I have been tested for mainly everytin an my liver blood test as just *** bk the second time abnormal so I have to have another liver blood test in another 6 weeks , I had a period for 2wks only 1 week ago an nw I am having brownish discjarge every day an pain in my lower bk an pain in my upper rib cage in my chest , bt if I take cocodmol it seems to ease the pain an I put a hotwaterbottle on my chest an back that helps what can this be do you think I should go to my doctors as I mite have another water infection which I seem to get a lot of ? I hope sumbody out there mite have an answer for me please or be able to help .thanku... nat...
    RavenWolf1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2011, 05:10 AM
    Don't guess, go see a health care professional today.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upper stomach pain and nausea [ 2 Answers ]

My 16 year old daughter has been complaining of upper stomach pain, she has had nausea and vomitting and not ate much... this is going on the fourth day... Pain is below breastbone and central and severe.

Chest and left upper arm pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am only 21 years old and have had chostriocondritus, not sure how to spell, in the past causing chest pain. A few nights ago and tonight I am having dull pain in my lower chest that radiates to the under part of my left arm. It also goes arounf to my upper back and shoulder. When I push on the...

Upper stomach pain [ 3 Answers ]

I had my gb removed 2yrs. Ago. Now I have severe attacks in my upper stomach. I've had about 5 since my surgery. They are now scaring me. Its starts really mild and then builds. I feel like its going to expode. The pain is so severe that I cannot breathe. It last for about 10min. Then...

Pain in lower stomach and brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is virginia, I am 41 years old.I have 5 childrenthe oldest being 23 and the youngest being 5. This past month I started my period and it went for 5 days and stopped for 2 days than started again and had real bad pain in my lower stomach. I could sit down and feel the pressure pushing on...

Upper right chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work out 4 times a week, but for the past few days I have been getting chest pain on my right side. Starts from the underarm all the way to the upper right chest. When I push my chest and underarm with my fingers it hurts. Breathing is not really a problem. I don't know what it is. Please advise...

View more questions Search