Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azrieal86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 12:21 PM
    Anyone know the movie from the 80's about two guys and a dinosaur egg?
    So the movie follows two guys who go to all sorts of different dinosuar oriented places learning about dinosaurs, while being followed by a guy in a trenchcoat with sunglasses on?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie from the 80's where a bunch of students got kidnapped by guys. [ 2 Answers ]

One guy was a duck and one was a santa for sure. They trapped them in a cave

What's the 80's early 90's movie that starts with these guys jogging on a street? [ 0 Answers ]

These guys are jogging on the street in the intro of this action movie and I think the bad gets killed by a plane propeller. That's all I remember.

DRAGON or Flying dinosaur movie/show late 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I remember a child with a dinosaur or Dragon, I really think it's a dragon. So the dragon flies over a field, high up, over the hills etc. there are fences... I think a train also is around. The dragon lives in a cave. A boy flies with him there I think. I don't remember much but I've been looking...

90's/80's christmas 4 orphan's cartoon movie---i need you guys again! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey again I just was talking with my grandma about all these old movies I'm re-finding and we were talking about another 1 I liked. It's like a christmas movie were all these kids live in this orphanage and my grandma was saying the lady who ran the orphanage wouldn't let the kids have a christmas...

Cartoon movie from 80's about a bear that finds a dinosaur [ 1 Answers ]

I'm dying to figure out the name of this animated movie! It's a TV cartoon movie about a bear who finds a beach ball that turns out to be a dinosaur egg. He raises the dinosaur (names him "Dexter") and eventually has to set him free (in a cave) because he gets too big. Any help would be awesome!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.