Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotwax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2011, 04:37 AM
    Signs of girl friend cheating with her girl friend
    Signs of how you could tell if my girlfriend is cheating on me with her girlfriend
    agh1990 Posts: 40, Reputation: 15

Aug 30, 2011, 12:14 PM
    Same signs as if she was cheating with another guy:
    -Being secretive/lying about what she's doing/where she is/who she's with
    -Being defensive when you ask her questions about her friend and what they do together
    -Unusual behaviour if the three of you are hanging out together
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2011, 07:51 AM
    I'm not sure what you would look for, but this question is a great sign that you need more trust, communication and honesty in your relationship. If you don't have trust, why are you together.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 31, 2011, 07:53 AM
    Why do you even suspect such a thing?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Please provide more information concerning your suspicions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend cheated on me with her best friend who is also a girl! [ 4 Answers ]

OK so my Girl Friend, Kate, and I have been dating for a year now. We have yet to have sex, And I'm 100% in love with her. She always said how she was bi-sexual but the most she had ever done was kiss another girl. Come the 8th month mark her best friend, her sister basically, Sharron, came over. I...

My girl friend is a stripper. Is she cheating? Here's the senerio. [ 12 Answers ]

I don't mind the fact that my girl friend is a stripper, because she works in a bikini bar which is technically not a real strip club. I can go and watch her if I want, she does have to do lap dances, but none of that bothers me at all. What does bother me though, is her stripper mentality and the...

Can girl friend sue case for cheating her legally [ 3 Answers ]

Hi friends, I'm in love with a girl for past 2 years and I've promised to marry her and she awaits that, but my family is deadly against it, so I may have 2 avoid her for them, can she sue case 4 cheating against me?

View more questions Search