Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennysr31 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2011, 07:16 PM
    what happens and where does the info go when you fail a random drug screen for a non
    what happens and where does the info go when you fail a random drug screen for a non-cdl driving job?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2011, 07:39 PM
    Under what circumstances was this drug screen taken? Are you an employee of the trucking company or another type of industry where drug screens are administered?

Aug 29, 2011, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Under what circumstances was this drug screen taken? Are you an employee of the trucking company or another type of industry where drug screens are administered?
    I worked for fedex under an independent contractor but it was only driving a cargo van, and again I don't have a cdl license...

Aug 29, 2011, 07:46 PM
    And also what is this dac report I keep stumbling on... ive never heard of it prob because I don't have a cdl but is this report only for drivers that have a cdl or is it for any drivers?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2011, 02:50 PM
    DAC is something for the CDL holders. But since you drive this could be included in their data base. Can work for you and against you depending on if you do drugs, drink, etc or not. They are probably the ones who get your drug test results and give info back to Fedex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fail your 1st Probation Drug Screen? [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested last year for Possession of MJ, and I just recently went to see my PO. I am being drug screened, and I have taken my first test. I'm not sure I'll pass, as I last used pot about 3 weeks ago, and was a fairly regular smoker prior. I'm not currently smoking, and don't intend to. ...

If you take one hit of some potent marijuana will you fail a urine drug screen? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been put on probation and I enjoy smoking marijuana as a hobby and I am curious as to how much if any I can smoke and still pass urine drug screen I weigh about 140 and I have a fast metabolism and I am pretty active and I drink lots of fluids and I'm not sure if I even get drug tested but...

Alcohol drug test pass or fail? [ 2 Answers ]

I was drinking white rum and probably had about 15 shots.I weigh 138 and have a fast metabolisim.I stopped drinking at about 10:30 at night and had a drug test the next day at drug court at 4:00.I pissed about 5 times before I tested.do you think it would have still ben in my system?:(

View more questions Search