Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sreekuttyasammu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2011, 11:49 PM
    I am 24 yrs old .I had unprotected sex on 11 day of menstrual cycle my periods on 13
    I am 24 years old .I had unprotected sex on 11 th day of menstrual cycle my periods on 13 and sex happened on 23 on 26 and 27 I had a stomach pain and back pain .I want to know that if there is a chance for pegnancy or not
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2011, 04:27 AM
    You had unprotected sex... thus the possibility to have gotten pregnant would ALWAYS exist.

Even WITH protection its still always a possibility. You will have to wait and take a pregnancy test to be sure.

Remember no form of birth control is 100% effective except abstinance.

We have several prominent members here who have gotten pregnant despite properly using 3 separate forms of birth control at the same time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2011, 04:27 AM
    Pregnancy can happen. Since you had continued unprotected sex I will assume, since you did not state otherwise that you are trying to get pregnant. If you time your most fertile times it will work better. But yes there is a chance now.

At this point you will just have to wait and see. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get pregnant having unprotected sex when I am on my menstrual period [ 3 Answers ]

Had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but I am on ma periods so um wondering if there a possibility of me becoming pregnant

Me n my girlfriend had sex on da 8, 9 , 10 , 11 and 12 day on her periods cycle ? [ 3 Answers ]

I didn't inside her as I pulled out , can she become pregnant as I think it was very near to her ovulation date ? Help

What is the first day of your menstrual cycle? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been researching answers online but I seem to be getting mixed answers. Do you consider the first day of spotting or full flow to be the first day of your menstrual cycle.

Am I capable of getting pregnant? I have been having unprotected sex for 4+ yrs now! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 6 yrs now and for 4+ yrs we have been having unprotected sex and never once have I been pregnant! Is there a problem, can we have kids?

View more questions Search