Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurasnapp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Why I can't get pregnant
    I have lit period and no blood clods, and cramp really bad when I start by period. I also sometimes have pain when I have sex, I been married for 6 years and yet to conceive do that have anything to do with why I haven't
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2011, 05:03 PM
    You appear to be having other issues besides conception I will briefly address them.

Sex should not be hurting, unless you are doing rough sex.
    And are into pain. * some people are and if that is you thing, fine.

But if that is not the issue, are you having enough fore play to have proper lube to start ?

If those are not issues, and does not fix issues, please see the doctor, there may be other problems.

Next are your periods regular, and if so, are you tracking the proper dates you are most fertile. So you are timing sex for the most or best times.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2011, 05:06 PM
    You need to go to a doctor and ask them that question.Most communities have a free woman's clinic and you need to speak to them.No one can answer that question here because there could be many reasons you have not conceived.
    Planned parenthood is in may states.I would see if there is a Planned Parenthood in your area and start there.They have free health care for those that can't pay.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2011, 05:08 PM
    I have serious issues with Planned Parenthood and would not recommend them personally to anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search