Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MooImaDuck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2011, 08:34 AM
    I think the property I am living on is haunted or something like a canable is around.
    Hi, well. A few weeks ago I seen somebody out near my log path, & my sister seen a shadow a few nights ago with her boyfriend, And my mom had a dream that she seen someone on the log trail.. and yesterday (8/27/11), My mom heard someone say "kitty, kitty, kitty" up in the woods, and we have like barely any neighbors, we live in the boondocks. SO I need help.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 28, 2011, 08:41 AM
    What kind of help do you need? Do you think you're being stalked by a killer in the woods? I think it may be just a case of over-active imagination.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 28, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Why on earth would you think a cannibal is around? How long have you guys been on the property?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 30, 2011, 10:01 AM
    From what you describe you have nothing to worry about .
    CALMY think about these things and you'll realize there are probably several explainable causes for what you experienced
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2011, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    From what you describe you have nothing to worry about .
    CALMY think about these things and you'll realize there are probably several explainable causes for what you experienced
    Quote for truth.

1) You very well might have seen someone by your log path. I see people just about everywhere I go. Just because I see them in places I haven't seen someone before, does not make them a ghost.

2) Same as the above, except instead of people, you are talking about a shadow. I see shadows everywhere. If you have a light source, you are going to have a shadow.

3) People have tons of dreams all the time. And sometimes those dreams will have something to do with something mentioned to them throughout the day. For example, if you mentioned to your mom that you thought you saw someone out by the log trail, it's completely plausible that she would then have a dream about seeing someone on the log trail.

4) "Barely any neighbors," does not equate to nobody could possible be looking for a lost kitty in the woods.

Always go with the most simplest of explanations. And I have to ask, as others have, what made you think about a cannibal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My property or my house is haunted [ 10 Answers ]

Haunting I think that my property or my house is haunted, how can I find out the history of this land and if any murders or deaths have occurred in the house or on the land? So many things have happened with no logical explanation, examples are of course noises, feeling of being watched, seeing...

I need to evict a squatter who is living on my property in San Bernardino Calif [ 1 Answers ]

Desert proerty in San Bernardino, CA county owned by a trust just inherited. A person has moved a trailer onto the property and is currently residing there while using the unlivable cabin structure as an outhouse. She's known by the authorities as having mental illness issues, and claims...

How can I tell if my property is haunted [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find out if my house is haunted, my 2 year old wakes most nights screaming, telling someone called Sam to go away, he then screams no, no, out, out, this occurs on several occasions throughout the week, the same each time, any one help us.

Transferring property to a revocable living trust [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to transfer three properties that my husband and I own jointly. We set up a revocable trust and now we want to fund that trust with our property and other things. What type of Deed would I use to transfer these properties from our names to our trust. Can you provide me with the...

View more questions Search