Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Aug 28, 2011, 08:12 AM
    Name of a stuffed dog I had as a kid
    I had this dog stuffed animal as a kid and I can't find it anywhere now. It was pretty small and had light brown fur and a white mouth with a small black nose. When you pressed its paw, it barked. My sister had a stuffed animal that was the same brand, only it was a dark brown horse that neighed. I think I had it in the early to mid 90s. It's not a fur real friend or anything like that. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    foxxfur Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 10:50 PM
    I think I had a dog like this too! Did it look like this? http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p469/foxxfur/Picture20032.png
    I'm also searching trying to find the name of this.. but no luck so far.. :(
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 1, 2012, 09:03 AM
    No that's not the one I'm looking for. My dog was nothing like a teddy bear

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stuffed toy Morgan Dog [ 2 Answers ]

Are the stuffed toy Morgan Dogs still sold? My daughter had one 25 years ago and really loved that little dog. She held it so much that his middle wore through. My wife shortened him a bit by sowing him together in the middle but my daughter still loved him. Now she has a son just 8 weeks old and...

Morgan dog - stuffed toy dog [ 19 Answers ]

I am looking for an older stuffed dog, a child's toy, that had a rubber squeaker in the nose,  We used to call it a "Morgan" dog,  it had big plactic eyes that had loose black centers,  any info on this toy would be nice.

Stuffed morgan dog [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I an locate a stuffed dog that is blue and is named Morgan?

Morgan Dog - Stuffed Toy [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever posted about Morgan. I have MY Morgan (blue) from when I was a child. About a year ago I saw a new Morgan for sale at Daffy's (a discount store) and I didn't buy it --- I'm kicking myself. Can anyone tell me where I can find a new Morgan the Basset...

STUFFED TOY DOG with 2 red hearts on left ear [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a brown stuffed toy dog that has 2 red hearts that overlap each other on the left ear (I think). I am desperatly looking for a replacement toy. I hope someone is able help me locate another or obtain the name of the manufactuer etc Thank you.

View more questions Search