Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babychick2 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2011, 06:10 AM
    Eggs problem
    When I got my lovebirds,they laid 6 eggs from which 3 came out n 3 didn't. After 1 month and a half, only 1 egg was laid and baby didn't come out. Then 3 were laid n same thing happened. Now I see that she is going to lay eggs and this time I want babies to come out. What can be the reasons of her not sitting on them? Her first 3 babies that came out are now around 3 months and we have separated them but kept in front of their cage. Till now she laid 1 egg and it has been 2 days from now. And she still looks fat but other eggs are not coming out. Please help me through this. I am confused.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Aug 30, 2011, 06:02 PM
    I hope you can find the answers you need here. This is a great site for care of most any kind of bird.
    Lovebirds: Information and Photos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much for eggs? [ 1 Answers ]

How much did you get for a dozen eggs during the 1800 like Little House On the Praire time?

How much for eggs? [ 0 Answers ]

How much did you get for a dozen eggs during the 1800 like Little House On the Praire time?

How many eggs? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 and I'll be 19 in next month.it has already been a month since I joined gym.I'm eating 10eggs per day as it is protein booster food as told by our gym trainer.among 10 eggs I only eat 5yolks.I want to know if it is okay for me or not? should I have WHEYY(protein powder) n lessen number of...

Are farm fresh eggs more watery than store bought eggs? Is the yolk a pale yellow? [ 2 Answers ]

I buy my eggs from a local farmer. But the white is runnier than the ones I buy at the store and the yolks are pale yellow almost white. Does that mean he's storing them or that he's feeding them something different.

Eggs [ 2 Answers ]

This might sound stupid,but does anyone know how long it takes to boil a perfect egg? Thanks.

View more questions Search