How to calculate between
    Percentage and radius
    Radius and degree
    Degree and percentage
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2011, 12:02 PM
    I'm not sure what is your question... but:

Percentage is expressed with the symbol '%' and is a fraction with denominator 100.

Radius is a length, the length between the centre of a circle to the point where a tangent to the circle meets the circumference at one point only.

Degree is a measure of an angle and has the symbol .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An aluminum plate is:outer radius 12inches and inner radius 5 inches. Using 3.14 as a [ 7 Answers ]

An aluminum plate is:outer radius 12 inches, inner radius 5 inches. Use 3.14 as an approximate value: How many square inches in the plate? And If the cost to construct the plate is $5.50 per square inch, what is the construction cost?

Percentage and Annual percentage growth. Tricky [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm trying to work out the following question, but I am finding this question quite a struggle. I can find out the overall percentage for two sets of data for example year-to-year percentage growth, but I don't know how to even start this question, still no success! Here's the question:...

A radius [ 24 Answers ]

Picture a chair back(bench) 50" wide,25" high(right now its square) I would like to build a radius approx. 2-3' drop on each end,using the full height in the center. Any ideas how I can make a flowing curve like this? Ken

View more questions Search