Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajaysehgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Abacus brain development program school in Minessota USA
    I would like to know if there are any schools or private institutes in Chicago and Minessota that teach the Abacus Method of Mental Arithmentics and Brain Development Programs.

Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 2, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Try this site for more info Child Brain Development with Abacus Math

Child Brain Development with Abacus Math

I have not heard of any schools employing these methods yet. Hope I have helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sinus Infection in the Brain [ 9 Answers ]

My mom was in the hospital about a year ago, with a Sinus Infection that reached her brain. She was there for a week, and they gave her two weeks worth of antibiotics, and told her to go see her neurologist. Problem is, that 2 years ago, she lost her job after being there for 12 years(corporate...

Development of Islam in USA [ 3 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

The Hard Drive vs. The Brain [ 8 Answers ]

Just interested in some thoughts here. I am sure that most of us are aware of the way we refer to the amount of information that a hard drive can store. Bytes Of course, it is the Gigabyte we use most frequently now days. It is not uncommon to find a computer that has a capacity of 200 to...

Algebra Help Please-Racking the Brain! [ 2 Answers ]

:( If anyone knows how to set this up and explain to me I would be so grateful. 2/3(y-3) = 1/3y I know to remove the parenthesis, I multiply 2/3 x 3 (which is 2) so: 2/3y - 2 = 1/3y Now I know I must combine the y's and change the sign to positive AND THAT IS WHERE I GET STUCK

Computer Program for New School [ 6 Answers ]

I help run a new private school for dental assistants, and we are having to keep all of our information manually. How do I write a program to keep up with student information, grades, transcripts, payments etc. I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search