Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2011, 04:16 PM
    Intel Core i5 versus i7 on iMac?
    I'm looking into buying an iMac w/21.5 inch screen. It comes with the Intel Core i5. In what areas of computer use would I realize a benefit if I order it with the Intel Core i7? My principal interest is using photo programs like Photoshop.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2011, 05:32 PM
    Core i5 vs. Core i7: Differences Between Intel's i5 and i7 Processors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AMD or Intel Core! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone :) I was wondering is an Intel Core duo 2 E7300, is way better than AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600? thanks

INTEL versus AMD memory [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the pros and cons of intel memory vs. amd memory, but I am having trouble finding a site that has that listed. Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

What is the normal Desktop PC Temperature with Intel Dual core 3.00GHz cpu? [ 1 Answers ]

Please what should be the normal Desktop PC Temperature with Intel Dual core 3.00GHz cpu? The Desktop PC I put together myself is running crazy on me after few months. It shuts down and reboots and hangs on reboot. When I shut it down and tried to reboot it, it did not turn on and after letting it...

INTEL 3 and dual core [ 1 Answers ]

How is the intel dual core better than the intel 3??

AMD Athlone 64 OR Intel Dual Core [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I want to assemble a new computer for me. I want to know which processor should I use Intel Dual Core or AMD Athone 64 I use my computer for editing works,animation,video editing,converting videos and internet.I need very good performance,Graphix and good speed. WHICH PROCESSOR...

View more questions Search