Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel4250 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 08:47 PM
    How can me and my friend famous
    How can me and my friend become famous in a singing band like Mindless Behavior
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2011, 05:37 AM
    Be born with talent, meet up with other people born with the right talent, create something others are going to like, work your butts off, and be lucky enough to be in the right places at the right times.

Just wanting it barely scratches the surface.
    ElysianNight Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Do what my band is doing. Play free gigs, record rough demos, send your demos off to local radio stations, plug your band like MENTAL on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter and just generally work hard at what you're good at. Forget all the crappy competitions like X Factor, Pop Idol and <insert country here>'s Got Talent, etc. Just work hard at it and good things will start happening. There is no fame or achievement without blood, sweat and tears. You have to put time and money into something in order to reap its benefits. :)

Alex.
    ElysianNight Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Nov 14, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Sorry, that should have said "insert random country here"'s Got Talent.*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I become famous? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I am not much of a good singer, but my family thinks I a great. I am only 10 and I want to be famous like all the other singers. Help me! Thank You! :)

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

My friend and I want to become famous [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! My best friend and I want to become famous singers. We sung in front of our whole school last year in fourth grade. People said we were very good. Being famous was our dream for at least 2 years. Please email me back at {email removed for privacy}

View more questions Search