Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 05:13 PM
    A show or television special with puppets
    A very long time ago, like the early nineties, I watched this thing with puppets. There was this one scene where the student gets paint on the teachers shirt. There is another part where one of the girls is looking for something in a woods and she sees a whole bunch of scary looking trees.

Check out some similar questions!

Easter TV special with puppets [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching an Easter special as a kid and for the life o me can't remember what the title was. All the characters were rabbit puppets and they worked in an Easter egg factory. One of the characters was a little dumb looking. There was another rabbit who was in charge of the factory. I...

Old children's TV show with puppets [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a show that I haven't seen in year it used to come on about 10-13 years ago. The people were all puppets and they prince was always missing the princess would try and find him the only character I can remember was a guard of the princess he had a purple poof of hair and...

A show or a special with puppets [ 0 Answers ]

When I was really young I saw this show or special with puppets, I don't remember what kind of puppets they were but there was this scene where they were in a school and one of the students gets paint on the teachers shirt and in another episode one of the students losses something and tries to...

80-90s Tv Show with puppets. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok now I know I don't recall much about this show. I was young and remember them having live action people in a castle with (I believe, cg or puppet) ghosts. One of the ghosts was an older woman who continually fell asleep. Can anyone help me? Have I gone completely mad?

Tv show with puppets? [ 1 Answers ]

I think it came on hbo, it was all puppets but every puppet resembled someone famous, like ronald reagan, whoopi goldberg, phil collins and so on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.