Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Here is a list of some of Obama's Firsts
    Sorry I can't find anything good he did for this country but I did find these:

• First President to Violate the War Powers Act

• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels

• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico

• First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law

• First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party

• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs

• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters

• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees

• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places

• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It

• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies if they Publicly Speak out on the Reasons for their Rate Increases

• First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory

• First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago

• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case

• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts

• First President to Golf 73 Separate Times in His First Two-and-a-Half Years in Office

But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc. etc. etc.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 25, 2011, 01:25 PM
    Very nicely put. Let's see the media bring THAT up.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2011, 01:33 PM
    Yeah I saw this "article" on the thehivedaily.com right next to it was a video from fox about a press conference the Vatican is going to hold about possible alien life. Bwhahahahaha
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Yup I cut and pasted it off a good site that had a huge photo of Obama as Obama the Barbarian King.

I did like the fact this person saved me bunches of time looking up all the dastardly stuff Obama's pulled so far.

And what about his wife's spending TEN MILLION dollars on vacations? I sure liked that article. I'm thoroughly convinced she does her clothes shopping in the dumpster behind Goodwill.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2011, 06:54 PM
    You forgot the most obvious first, perhaps we are not allowed to say it here
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2011, 08:11 PM
    What would you expect from a right wing blog? Did you bother checking any of these claims for legitimacy? Or did you take the word of some low information blogger?

Free Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2011, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    What would you expect from a right wing blog?? Did you bother checking any of these claims for legitimacy? Or did you take the word of some low information blogger?

Free Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    No sour grapes Tal, it's humour
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2011, 04:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    She doesn't know that, she posted it as if it were facts. That's what fanatical delusion does to one.
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Aug 26, 2011, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    She doesn't know that, she posted it as if it were facts. That's what fanatical delusion does to one.

Twelves months after a Republican is elected you can post a similar 'facts sheet'

Tut
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2011, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TUT317 View Post
    Twelves months after a Republican is elected you can post a similar 'facts sheet'

Tut
    I doubt we will have to wait until then Tut
    Expert

Aug 26, 2011, 09:18 AM
    I doubt we will have to wait until then Tut
    Humor or not, you can't get facts from a grocery check out rag, but no doubt we will get a lot of stuff thrown at us during the Republican primaries... after Irene blows through the East Coast. Hmmmm, first the ground shakes, and then the sky opens up. What a well timed vacation for government.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2011, 09:44 AM
    Hello:

Right wingers have a problem with humor. What's funny to them, ain't funny to anybody else... But, what's funny to liberals, like the Daily Show, is funny to EVERYBODY.

Maybe it's something their parents ate.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2011, 09:54 AM
    Bill Maher is a lib who pretends to be a comedian . He isn't funny . Jon Stewart is a master .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Hello tom:

When Bill Maher was a REAL liberal, he was funny. Now that he's leaning libertarian, not so much. Stewart IS the master.

excon
    Expert

Aug 26, 2011, 01:44 PM
    Bill Maher is funny, I love "New Rule", and Jon Stewart is hilarious, and TRUE!! Now Mitt Romney... no wonder he is unemployed, and that may never change, but it's a good thing he's rich! Now Slick Rick needs to mosey on home, but they seem to not want him back, I know I don't.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2011, 04:16 PM
    Give Mitt enough time... he'll find a position you like and stick to it... for a while .
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2011, 09:01 PM
    President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts

If anyone cares to click onto this site and scroll about halfway down the page you will see links to EACH one of his supposed firsts and EACH News article.

This is not a joke post. I clicked on every one of these firsts and there was a for real article about this.
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2011, 09:03 PM

Look for yourself paraclete and THEN decide. Halfway down the page there are LINKS to for real articles. Click on each one and read them... then condem me for being a comedian.
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2011, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post

Try scrolling halfway down and clicking onto each of these bullets and read the articles Mr. Know It All.
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2011, 09:06 PM
    So did anyone even BOTHER to scroll down and read the artticles? Probably not as you guys just like to run the mouth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

List of songs in The Client List [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for a list of songs played in the movie The Client List

Obama's transparency - it's come to this... [ 15 Answers ]

Treasury hiring FOIA officers 'to withhold information from release to public' I don't even know what else to say...

Was this in Obama's infomercials? [ 3 Answers ]

In a January interview with the SF Chronicle, Obama told us he would make energy prices "skyrocket." "The problem is not technical, uh, and the problem is not mastery of the legislative intricacies of Washington. The problem is, uh, can you get the American people to say, “This is really...

Obama's logo [ 10 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who knows what Obama's logo signifies? Most logos mean something.

View more questions Search