Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Aug 28, 2011, 01:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    So did anyone even BOTHER to scroll down and read the artticles? Probably not as you guys just like to run the mouth.
    Hi Twink,

It doesn't really matter.

It's politics.

Obama does what ever he can get away with under the political/legal system you have in place. In other words, he does what every politician has done since your constitution was first drafted. If he didn't then he would be a poor example of a politician.

He probably won't stand again and a Republican president will take his place. Someone from the left will come up with a similar list of facts ( real or imagined) down the track.

If there is a problem then it is a problem with your political system, not the individual.

Tut
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2011, 03:21 AM
    Twinkie, I will never go to the FreeRepublic site, it's the home of some very twisted people who are in need of meds.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2011, 04:02 AM
    I share similar sentiments with Huffpo.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 28, 2011, 12:24 PM
    I think the whole list of things that this thread is about reflect old right talking points, and is seriously lacking in objective facts. The supportive articles are clearly subjective, and in need of drastic updating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

List of songs in The Client List [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for a list of songs played in the movie The Client List

Obama's transparency - it's come to this... [ 15 Answers ]

Treasury hiring FOIA officers 'to withhold information from release to public' I don't even know what else to say...

Was this in Obama's infomercials? [ 3 Answers ]

In a January interview with the SF Chronicle, Obama told us he would make energy prices "skyrocket." "The problem is not technical, uh, and the problem is not mastery of the legislative intricacies of Washington. The problem is, uh, can you get the American people to say, “This is really...

Obama's logo [ 10 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who knows what Obama's logo signifies? Most logos mean something.

View more questions Search