Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lubblobba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 05:58 AM
    Bleached my hair and now it's orange/yellow?
    My hair was naturally dark brown. I dyed it about 2 months ago black and about a month ago semi-perm dyed it blue but the blue faded out. I used Garnier Nutrisse Blonde Pre-Lightener andthen a blonde dye which turned my hair orange. I then re-did this, and my hair turned a very yellow orange. I am trying to take the brassiness out of it as it is so bright; I'm trying to get a more ashy blonde. I've read about toner and shampoos/conditions with purple/blue bases and stuff, but I'm really not sure where to go from now. Any help?

Check out some similar questions!

I bleached my hair and the roots are white and the rest is an orange/yellow colour [ 2 Answers ]

I bleached my hair from black to blonde its gone white at the roots and a dull yellow/orange colour I can't go to a hair salon so what would you recommend? Please help! :D

Bleached my hair orange! [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE READ BEFORE GIVING ADVICE. I need answers specific to my hair case. Thank you so much for your help. I was stupid and used a box bleach kit to lighten my hair. When it turned orange, I figured I just hadn't bleach it enough, so I bought another bleach box kit, and bleached it again. It...

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange help? [ 1 Answers ]

I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange but want to be an ash blonde what can I use

Bleached three times still orange/yellow [ 3 Answers ]

Bleached my hair three times from dark brown now I have orange/yellow colour hair... looking to get toner for my hair been told to get blue base toner any ideas what shade beige?

I have bleached, damaged hair with yellow/orange tint [ 1 Answers ]

I have treated my hair with bleach and a high lift color. My hair is sooooo white with a yellow tone that I want to tone it down A LOT by adding a darker blonde toner. Will adding the toner to my already damaged hair damage it more? 20 hours ago - 1 week left to answer. Also, any ideas as to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.