Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Aug 24, 2011, 01:17 PM
    Does anyone know how to style your hair like this?

I know how to do a common, regular fishtail braid, and regular braids and stuff. But I want to learn how to do hair like THAT ^ Even if someone can give me the name of what this style is called, would be of great help (:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 24, 2011, 03:37 PM
    This is a site my daughter and I use.

Dreamweaver Braiding

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want a new hair style any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people I'm just looking to update my hair do, I don't care what colour I've had them all, and id prefer something around shoulder length. Right now all I do is straighten my hair but id like a style where it would be easy to style my hair into a fun do I have 2 styles right now up and down...

WIll this hair style look good on me? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been so bored with my hair lately I need to do something a little different and funky. Do you think this style would look good on my face and if the color would work well on me?

How can I style my hair in 40's style? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to a themed party this weekend(pin-up girls/army guys). And I need a cute 30s/40s hairstyle. I want something that looks like Dita Von Teese. My hair is about shoulder length. I can't find a good how-to website for achieving this look. Anyone know of any? Thanks :)

New men's hair style [ 6 Answers ]

It's been seen in Chicago. Today it was spotted in Northern NJ. I just got email about it: "His hair was combed straight over the top from back to front, like some bald guys do. But Joseph was only about 17 and not bald. At the tip of the forward-combed hair, it turned up like a tiny ski...

New Hair style please. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey , I'm 14 going to be 15 soon soon. Well I want to change my hairstyle but I'm not sure about it. I like fringe and I'd like to have it but I'm not sure if it will suit me. What can I do to see if it suits me or not?

View more questions Search