Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzynana1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 04:41 PM
    I'm trying to find the name of a movie I saw recently. It is about a guy who married
    A girl he just met to keep her job from moving her out of the country. The went to Mexico on their honeymoon. He found out about many annoying habits she had, she was just a volunteer with her job, drug uses, high debts. He fell in love with someone else while on his honeymoon and spent most of his time with her and her family. Can someone name this movie for me?
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Aug 23, 2011, 04:43 PM
    It's "The Heartbreak Kid" with Ben stiller. (:
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2011, 04:46 PM
    It was a remake, and the original Heartbreak Kid (1972), was much better, in my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the name of a movie where a guy gives a girl a ride at a street corner [ 0 Answers ]

He takes her back to his place and they start getting serious. But he tells her right away that they need to remain anonymous. They date each other for awhile until she finds his name on some mail of his. Right after that, he takes off and she can't find him. I believe a few months later they...

Dating a recently sober guy [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy who has been sober 6 months. We have been together for over a month. We have known each other for quite some time as my best friend is his best friend. We are taking it very slow and we both are starting to fall for each other. I want to be very supportive, understanding,...

Gay guy in love with straight married guy [ 4 Answers ]

So he's married and I'm in a relationship with a great guy. Both of us met at work and although we both love our partners, neither of us seem particularly satisfied in our relationships. We started hanging out and before I knew it, we were bonding very quickly. It is obvious to anyone who see us...

I own a home and I recently married what do I have to change [ 2 Answers ]

I own a home and I recently married do I have to change the title and taxes in oakland county Michigan

Recently married, and bankruptcy [ 2 Answers ]

I got married four months ago, my husband has many old debts (from when he was single) and he wants to file for a bankruptcy. Mostly, all the accounts ( house, credit card, car) are under my name only, I added him in one of my credit card as an additional user but this cretid card is under my name....

View more questions Search