Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saffagirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 09:17 AM
    Can I obtain a German passport if my father was born there?
    My father was born in Germany and only left when he was 20yrs old, I was born in January 1961 in South Africa, can I apply for a German passport?

Check out some similar questions!

I was born in Germany to a German mother, do I qualify for a German passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Germany in 1991 on a German mother and a British father. I've lived in the UK since I was a couple months old and I am now 19, because we lived in the UK my mother didn't want things to get complicated with aplying for passports so she only let me have a British one instead of a...

How do I obtain a german passport I am a us citizen with a us passport and have a mot [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to obtain a german passport.. I have a us passport and my mother was born in germany and would like to obtain one

US Citizen born in Germany--Can she get German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Just a quick question about obtaining a German passport: My wife was born in Nuremberg, Germany. Her father was in the U.S. Army and stationed there at the time. She only has a USA passport. Is it possible for her to get a German passport, since she was born there? Thanks in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.