Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boneaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2003, 12:07 AM
    Married couples
    I work for the government and have a married couple
    In same department, the husband is a supervisor.
    Is this ethical or legal?
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jul 22, 2004, 06:46 PM
    married couples
    Hi Some companies have a policy that does not allow husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend or anyone related to you to work in the same department. This could cause a conflict of interest or tension in the work place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

Older married couples [ 10 Answers ]

Since there seems to be a lot about marriage and relationships on the forum today, it made me think about my adoptive parents, who have been married for about 40 years, and are obviously happy together, but still treat each other like crap lol. Like I don't mean they treat each other badly in...

Tax claims for couples [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I live in different states (:( , hope it will change pretty soon). For tax return claim, is it the same if we claim individually as we claim together? Thanks

F1-OPT-H1-married [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, Here is my situation: * I have been filing as F1 student for the last five years. * I was on F1-OPT till June 30th 2005. * I moved to H1B from July 1st 2005. * Got married on Nov. 27. Spouse is in the US from Dec. 12. I am planning to file federal tax as married jointly and...

Young Couples and Friends [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Since you guys gave me such good advice last time I thought I would try again with another post. My wife and I have been married for 4 years or so and we have a 13 year old son which is from her previous marriage. We have a blended family. My wife and I have a few friends but none...

View more questions Search