Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Thinking of opening courier/hot shot business
    My problem is I only know the basics like pick stuff up, drop stuff off, make money. The things I need to know like invoicing, billing, insurance info, what kind of money I would be looking at in this business, what to charge basically every thing I need to Know to get started. The fact that I don't Know this info won't stop me from starting the business but it sure would help if anyone out there knew some of these answers and could help a young up and cummer out. By the way I will be starting this company in Calgary AB Canada so anyone with info that could help it would be gratefully accepted. Thanks.
    cj28matthe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 01:05 AM
    Hello Smoken I don't know the answer to your question but could you tell me how to become a hot shot driver if I am just wanting to do it part time and I am using my personal truck? I go to school and I need some extra cash!
    Thanks Clint

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Shot [ 2 Answers ]

How Due You Start A Hot Shot Company With The Oil Field Company's And How Due You Bid For There Business?

I am thinking about leaving the business world all together [ 2 Answers ]

My question is this... I currently have a 401K with a loan out also. And I do not know what I need to do. I want to dlose the loan down, pay out what I owe, see what I owe in back taxes and then cmut mhy losses and hope fully walk a way with some money?? After I pay the govt. what he has coming...

Opening small business [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know where to start when opening a small business

View more questions Search