Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdaddy72505 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Furnace malfunction
    Why would my furnace kick off and say limited cycle on the code [light blinks4 times] ?on a coleman evcon
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2007, 06:54 PM
    What brand of furnace and what was the code that you read. (the number of blinks and in what order.)
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Furnace is overheating, limit tripped. See here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba Laptop Malfunction. Do I have a case? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't quite understand how this could have happened. I took the la[ptop a couple months ago to Best Buy for some work. They said more needed to be done with it. It came back 3 weeks later. I lost valuable school time, and failed a class because of it. That's not the reason I'm writing. I...

Laptop malfunction after Norton 2007 upgrade download [ 2 Answers ]

Downloaded Norton 2007 upgrade. Worked for two days. Third day computer began to crash. Email scanning messeages began appearing all over screen. Was no longer able to use my internet explorer 7 due to error "msvcrl.dll" missing. Reinstalling program might help. Microsoft was able to resolve...

Code 19 keyboard malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to ask that when I start my PC, the keyboard IS disabled. I went to the device manager and check saying that the keyboard wouldn't start because of corrupted registry.(code 19) then I follow whatever steps given by troubleshooter, it works but doesn't stay long, the symptom presist after...

Southwind V Malfunction [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a Southwind V approximately 2.5 years ago and about one month ago the whole fan/light system stopped working. It does not work with the wall switch or remote control. I checked the electrical panel and the wiring to the fan and everything seems okay there. What else can I do? Yvonne...

Internet Explorer Malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

My IE is not working, and as a result I cannot update any programs I have on my PC and I cannot add new programs. I think I accidentally deleted some files that affected IE. I ordered an IE disk, and tried to install it with no luck. I tried to do it from the Microsoft website with no luck. ...

View more questions Search