Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eeyorefn1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 03:29 PM
    My mitsubishi dpl high-def TV made a loud popping noise and went off. Lamp or worse?
    Mitsubishi wd-c657
    Burning smell
    zachs0029 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Aug 21, 2011, 03:53 PM
    The hd fuse popped, not allowing the TV to function due to hazard of fire, I'm sorry but your TV is shot. Although I'm not 100% sure. So stay optomistic!
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2011, 08:16 AM
    When you try to turn the TV back on, does it try to start up three times? What happens? Do any lights light up, or is there any sign of power at all? Also, have you tried unplugging and plugging it back in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High-pitched, loud noise while A/C unit is running [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Mfg. A/C split unit outside my house. When it is running, it makes a really loud, high-pitched noise. Is this an indication of a problem? I have a home warranty and am wondering if this qualifies for a repair service call through the warranty company.

Loud popping noise [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an apt. building. For several months I would occasionally hear a loud, single popping noise in the hallway ceiling when I would turn on or off a switch. Sometimes just nudging the switch slightly could set off the pop. These pops would occur maybe once a month and with several...

Ceiling fan made a loud popping sound and quit working [ 9 Answers ]

Last night my bedroom ceiling fan made a loud popping sound and quit working. I have searched some of the other questions and answers but didn't find anything mentioning any such noise. My fan hangs from a very high ceiling and I haven't been able to get up to it yet... so I don't know who the...

Washer made a loud grinding noise, will not spin or agitate? [ 1 Answers ]

My washing machine fills with water, after that it wants to start aggitating the cloths but makes aloud grinding noise and will do nothing. Does anyone have any Ideas on what may be wrong. I would like to fix this problem instead of buying a new washer. Thanks ARM

View more questions Search